Last updated: October 12, 2023
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using the website and services provided by Flexidata Technologies Private Ltd (“Flexidata,” “us,” “we,” or “our”). By accessing or using our website or any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website or services.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website or services.
2. Description of Services Flexidata Technologies Private Ltd provides digital marketing and IT solutions, including but not limited to website development, SEO services, social media marketing, and IT consulting.
4. User Accounts If you create an account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
5. User Conduct You agree to use our website and services for lawful purposes and in a way that does not violate the rights of others, infringe on intellectual property rights, or compromise the security and functionality of the website. You also agree not to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the website and services to engage in fraudulent activities or spamming.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website or services.
- Modify, adapt, or hack our website or services.
6. Intellectual Property All content and materials available on our website and services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and trademarks, are the property of Flexidata Technologies Private Ltd and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute our content and materials without our explicit written permission.
7. Limitation of Liability Flexidata Technologies Private Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or data arising from the use of our website or services.
8. Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our website and services at our discretion, without prior notice, for any violation of these Terms.
9. Changes to Terms We may update these Terms at any time, and any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. You are encouraged to review these Terms periodically for updates.
10. Governing Law These Terms are governed by the laws of Tiruchirappalli, and any disputes related to these Terms or your use of our website and services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tiruchirappalli.
11. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at
By using our website and services, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website or services. Thank you for choosing Flexidata Technologies Private Ltd